November 13, 2011

Catching Up


This past two weeks life has been getting busier and busier, and I have trouble finding an hour here or there to write about all that has been going on. Apparently long Saturday mornings and even longer Sunday evenings are the only time when I can spare a couple of hours and sit down to scribble a bit.  I guess I really should take a time-management course, because minutes,  hours, and days are slipping through my fingers ever so fast,  and in no time I will find myself in 2012…

Anyway, in the past two weeks I 

got hold of my new glasses, and had fun reenacting Jess's "Hot guy alert" move in New Girl



took long walks and played tourist downtown, and - once again - fell in love with chilly but beautiul winterish Budapest




played paparrazi and shot people who had the luck of taking the places by the window



enjoyed the last colorful days of autumn in the city


went to browse books in Red Bus, and couldn't resist purchasing a couple of volumes


started focusing on portrait photographing again - because, you know, people are the most interesting subjects


listened to my mates' guitar jam, and got the chance to take a few nice macro shots of their instruments



was taken to a secret wool/yarn-store, where I got breathless looking at all those beautiful and colorful yarns



found the perfect beret hat.  I feel very much like a bohemian French painter-girl when I'm wearing it. Well, after all, I'd like to think of myself as a bohemian Hungarian writer-wannabe, so maybe I'm not so far from the truth?


enjoyed another lazy and sunny Saturday in the city walking around on the streets of District 8, finding fascinating details in the architecture






also started going to the cinema regularly again, and attending Saturday afternoon showings are becoming a tradition, that I enjoy fairly much,

and I am taken back officially into the hostel; hence, I'm no homeless, neither theoretically nor practically. I guess my so called adult-life is all on track now, finally!



 


1 comment:

  1. I love the one with Erzsébet-híd and the two pics with the huge yellow tree. I just love autumn.
    And I do really envy you because you do so many interesting things while I just dream of doing something. Anything. Btw, talking about time management, why do I spend an evening with an assumedly ten-minute-long task?

    P.S. Cute hat! ;)

    ReplyDelete