December 16, 2011

hello blogger, my old friend...


...i've come to talk with you again, after all this time.
remember me? i am that neglectful bastard who abandoned you over a month ago, and never bothered to show up and scribble a couple of words in the meantime.
well, times are a-changin', my friend. (or i'd like to believe so.)
i'm home for my over 2 week long christmas break, which will (hopefully) include lots and lots of fun in the shape and form of bright and jolly christmas spirit, endless numbers of cups of teas, movie and knitting marathons, watching the snow fall from my window, walking around in beautiful woods covered by snow, taking six gazillion identical photos of the snow, fooling around with my typewriter, reading tons of books, and naturally, scribbling away here on this very blog which has been rather lonely (and may i add pathetic?) lately. the neglectful days are over, so let the creative and ever so productive times roll again!

1 comment: