March 23, 2011

"I hate writing. I love having written"



Quote of the day, most definitely. Except, these days I don't hate writing. But I still find it hard, really hard work, and at times always I feel like I am sweating blood when writing an academic paper. I wish there wasn't such a crazy hullabalo and so many random thoughts zigzaging at all times in my head. You have no idea what a slow academic paper-writer person I am, I must be in the top 10 top 3 of the slowest of all time, without a doubt. Crazy hullabalo does not let me search through, organize my thoughts, and find the right words very quickly. 
Oh, by the way, hallabaloo is my favorite English word.
Oh, by the way #2: the qoute in title is by Dorothy Parker, this crazy/genius woman, who is the wittiest, most sarcastic person ever, and whom I greatly admire!
Oh, by the way #3: Woohoo! to me for finishing my bloody long actually quite short academic paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment