October 24, 2010

Happy Sunday!


I hope your Sunday is just as cosy & relaxing as it is mine! I just returned home to Miskolc yesterday evening for my (not so) well-deserved autumn break. This year the autumn break is really long, I have ten long days ahead of me just to enjoy the last sunny days of the season and the comfort of my cosy room. As always, my To do list is way too long (and ever growing), I am planning to read at least four books, have movie and Gilmore Girls marathons, do a few creative projects - sew dolls and make brooches, go to the cinema a few times, visit my Grandma's and my Dad's, and just simply wander around in town and in the surrounding woods, and take plenty of photos of the ever so beautiful autumn. I already know that I will not have time to do even the half of all the things I have just listed, yet, I hope to get done quite a few things and enjoy myself meanwhile. Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment