October 26, 2010

Guess What!


Today is the 1st birthday of this very blog. You may not remember but I kicked off Random Thoughts of a Scriboholic (although it had a different title at the time) exactly one year ago with this and this post. To be honest, I did not really think back then that it would survive until its first birthday; as a matter of fact, I had been pretty sure that I would lose interest and stop writing by January 2010.  But apparently the blog is still alive and kicking twelve months later. I do enjoy blogging, I get the hang of it by now, I just have some issues with consistency. (I am pretty sure you have already noticed that.) I am just not I the kind of gal who can do things on a regular basis, I enjoy irregularities too much and doing things when I feel like doing them. So by now I am pretty sure that Scriboholic will have its 2nd birthday,  I am only much less sure of the frequency of posts that are to come until then.:)
And now let us celebrate the big day with a couple of posts!

2 comments: