July 7, 2010

As I sit here munching…

 DSCF2950 
…I have to admit that I am completely addicted to Jelly Beans. I love them, cause they are sooo yummy. Jelly Beans haven’t been around in my life for a long time, but, boy, did I fell in love with them quickly! I have always known about  JBs but as it’s American stuff you can’t buy it here in Hungary in every supermarket. Then I saw that one store was having an American week and for this occasion they are having and selling super yummy Jelly Beans.  Of course I knew that this was my one and only chance, so I went and bought a pack a few days ago… and that’s when the addiction part started. Today I wandered back and got some more… lucky me, the American week isn’t over, neither have they run out of Jelly Beans yet…
Hmmm. it’s quite difficult to stop once you open the pack and start munching. I try to be a big girl though and control myself.
Naturally, I blame the Gilmore Girls for my Jelly Beans addiction. (Who else would I?!?) They are the ones always eating junk food (they really couldn’t be more American in that way…) and also the ones who have had such a great influence on my life, my habits, and way of seeing things… So, of course I can’t resist being influenced by their addictive-American-pop culture-junk food consuming habits  either…

No comments:

Post a Comment