January 6, 2013

sunday evening


mood: cheerful & creative. i've been fairly productive today.
weather: cold and windy, after all, it's winter. no snow though, unfortunately.

reading: paris, my sweet by amy thomas. (there are waaaay too many books out there i want to be reading right now!)
writing: working on my novel-to-be, trying to break down the main storyline into seperate chapters, and  figuring out the features of my characters.
listening: green day and the ramones.
watching: i just want my pants back.
 eating: scones made by my grandma.drinking: warm milk.
enjoying: the fun, relaxing, and productive winter weekend at my grandma's.
looking forward: starting my new job on tuesday. i am both excited and a bit anxious. fingers crossed everything's gonna be alright and i won't f#ck up anything.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog Andi! I'm really excited to read more about your writing, it's something I'm passionate about too :-)

    Hope your new job went well!

    ReplyDelete