October 26, 2012

autumn weekend in pictures


as we've had a long weekend in hungary filled with a public holiday and an extra day off, i was happy to spend an entire four days with accomplishing my previously presented autumn goals.


i started the weekend off with a bit of grocery shopping - including hunting down great amounts of pumpkin. then saturday afternoon i baked three different kinds of pumpkin cookies (a post with recipes and pics is on its way), and did not only end up with at least 5 dozen cookies, but our home was filled with wonderful christmas scent too. on sunday, along with my mom, i payed a visit to my grandma. i wandered around the house and the garden a lot, while taking silly macro shots and playing with the kitten. then in the evening i met a friend of mine and we hit the local cinema to see woody allen's freshest flick, to rome with love. the music and setting was very pretty and italian, but the storyline? i could not make heads or tails out of it. frankly, woody did not get this one right. it was quite a disappointment after the genius midnight in paris.

on monday i was on the road again, as i was to visit my dad's and hang out there on monday + tuesday. we had super pretty weather, so i went for a long walk with my sister to the nearby riverbank - my dad lives in a small village by the river tisza. the landscape was simply superb, bursting with a hundred different shades of autumn. naturally, i took a handful of photos. here are some of my favorites. 
enjoy.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks,for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious post!!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!!
    Have a good week! and my G+ for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at all those nice pics and the plenty of posts you write and things you do just puts me off writing my blog cause it's never gonna be half that cool. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really not about being cool, but sharing and deciding to see things positively. I'm only trying to give some sort of structure to the blog...

    ReplyDelete