January 3, 2012

From Where I Stand

As a new year's resolution I decided to do a new, 365 day long photo challenge. It will be something similar to Project 365, but not quite the same. This time I am going to take a "from where I stand" photo every day for a year. At first look it may not seem as creative or as challenging as P365; yet, I will try to bring out the most from each shot as well as the entire challenge itself. With this project the emphasis is not on the quality of photos and getting better photography-wise, but proving to myself that I can commit and stick to a thing, and do something every day for an entire year without giving up. I decided not to create yet another blog for only the sake of this project, neither do I want to upload and publish these photos on facebook, so I am going to upload photos to here.

Blogger is acting funny, and I can't upload photos. So I created a page on my photoblog. If you are interested, you can find the photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment