June 21, 2011

word of the day


freak (out) definition

  1. in.
    to panic; to lose control. :  I was so frightened, I thought I would freak.
  2. n.
    a bad drug experience; a psychotic reaction to the drug LSD. (Drugs. Usually freak-out or freakout.) :  Some of them get turned off to drugs by a really good freakout.
  3. n.
    a wild party of any type; any exciting happening. (Usually freak-out or freakout.) :  There is a big freak-out at Freddy's joint tonight.
  4. n.
    a freaked (out)person. (Usually freak-out or freakout.) :  Some poor freak-out sat in the corner and  rocked.

    (source)
     

    Oh, God, I hope I won't fail tomorrow. It would be so darn embarrassing. I wish it was over, already.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think it's a matter of passing in your case. Shoot for the stars!

    ReplyDelete