March 6, 2011

At Last

So here I am, after an entire month of hiatus finally writing again. There are so many things I could write about, but I am so exhausted, I can't pull myself together enough to write a decent book or movie review. Since my very last semester as a BA student started a few weeks ago, my days are pretty hectic as I have classes at the university from Monday till Friday, I teach a couple of lessons every day at the language school in the evening or late afternoon, and what is left of the afternoons I spend in the library doing research, mainly reading and taking notes for my thesis. I usually leave for school at 8.45AM, then get home a bit after 7.30 PM, dead tired. The days are long, I try to get by with no more than seven hours of sleeping a day, if I sleep more than 8 hours I am qualmish, but if I don't sleep enough and/or have too much coffeine in my system I get these horrible headaches I can hardly get rid of and can do no work with, so sleep deprivation really is a vicious circle.  Anyway, my point is, that by the time I get home I am so exhausted and have so many miles in my feet that I can hardly push myself to do anything productive the rest of the day, I usually get stuck in front of the bloody internet, staring at the vibrating and flashy screen of the laptop for hours, than- if I am lucky, - some life comes back into me and I can read for another couple of hours or write a journal entry, but I ran out of energy again when it comes to writing a blog post... 

Hopefully I will eventually get used to such hectic days, or rather weeks, as things will remain the same until the end of May at least, and I will start getting less and less tired by each day, and can do some more work after I get home. The other thing is that I should go to bed earlier. If I fell asleep by 11.30PM-midnight then I would be able to get up at 7AM, an do a whole hour of reading/writing/creating posts, etc. in the morning before getting ready and leaving for school. Oh, I only wish a day consisted of at least 36 hours, OR four hours of sleep per day would be enough for me...
So much to do in soooo little time.

Anyway, let's hope that from now on I will be able to blog again, if not on a daily basis, then at least a few days a week, becuase there are, most certainly, things to write about. Several things, actually.
The only issues is time, bloody ticking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment