January 25, 2011

The tale of the annoying cold, the tiny snow, and the comforting Gilmore Girls

I have an annoying headache, I am sleepy, exhausted, and annoyed, plus I think I am going  down with a cold. This kind of headache is usually the first symptom of my catching a cold, then comes the weakness, exhaustion, sore throat, runny nose, etc. I really, really do not want to be sick right now. But it's not like I have a choice, is it?

This is how I feel right now, and not just because of this upcoming and utterly annoying cold, but in general. You know, it's just life...


But at least (and last!), it's winter again! As a matter of fact, it just started to snow as I was getting off the train in Budapest. Then it kept falling for a couple of hours in teeny-tiny flakes. I don't think it will stick though, but hopefully there's a lot more to come in the next few days. Winter cannot be over just yet!
Although there's only a very little snow on the ground, it still cheered me up. This is pretty much how I looked like when I stepped out of the train station (despite the fact that I did not have Luke Danes on my side):


That's all folks, for now at least. I think it's time I put my pg's on, crawled under my blanket with a big cup of Tetley's strawberry tea and started a good old fashioned and incredibly comforting Gilmore Girls marathon. Hopefully that's all I need to get a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment