January 27, 2011

"...and it was all yellow"

So, I did unpack my camera today. As a matter of fact, I even went for a long walk in the castle area during the afternoon. Oh, how much I had missed my good old wandering around and taking photos uncounted! I really really needed this: to be alone, wander around aimlessly, concentrate on nothing but the sight and the photo I am taking, and get my head cleared in the process.  I discovered some places in the castle where I hadn't been before, they are all so pretty and romantic, especially in the winter, when there's snow on the ground and on the rooftops of the houses. Although I had thought that everything would be white - that's what I went there for: to see and take photos of the great whiteness -  I did find some bright colors. 
So here's what I bumped into:





For about the six thousandth time, I realized again how much I love Budapest.
Can't you just adore Her?

No comments:

Post a Comment