October 11, 2010

Budapest on a Crispy Monday Morning

Today I had to wake up rather early, at 6.30AM which for most of the people is nothing special, but my classes at the uni don't start until mid/late morning, so I usually don't get out of bed before 8AM. (Yeah, yeah, what a lazy person I am, aren't I?) But today I had an early meeting in an office right on the river bank at 8.30AM which meant getting up at half past six. It was totally worth it though, as today was another bright and shiny Autumn day with an amazingly blue sky, and I even saw the sunrise this morning while having breakfast. It's probably the best way to start a new week, I reckon. Then after the meeting I still had a couple of free hours on my hands before my class was to start, so I decided to take a walk, enjoy the marvelous Budapest sight, and indulge myself in the warm sunshine. ... And of course, I could not resist getting my camera out and taking a handful of photographs. Here are the results. I hope you like them.:)
Btw, I really should wake up earlier on some days at least, wander around and take photos, because Budapest is utterly beautiful in the morning. 
And so is She during the day.
And at night, too.










No comments:

Post a Comment