May 4, 2010

Things That Make Me Happy - Tea

I have been drinking tea as long as I can remember, and my long-lasting love of tea just keeps on growing. Still, I guess I have trully fallen in love with Her Majesty, the Tea in England. (Where else would I have?!?) That's where I first drank black tea with milk back in 2005 ( I hated it at first, and thought it was disgusting), and that's when my hopefully never-ending relationship with PG Tips started. I also started drinking fruit teas of various flavours there, mainly those of  Typhoo's and Twinings' products ...Believe it or not, I have only recently tried Chai Latte at KFC's, but it was love at first taste... then I bought a tiny bag of bio Chai tea, in  this fancy tea-shop and have been drinking it with great pleasure. I guess yesterday was the day of tea, as I bought three packages... First  a cinnamon flavored, brandless one which was surprizingly and suspiciously cheap, but turned out to be wonderfully delicious with a very strong cinnamon flavour. After all, it is pure Ceylon tea.  (And I haven't even mentioned the beautiful little envelopes each teabag is packed in.) The next stop of my tea hunt was the British Store, where they have a wide selection of English teas (surpize, surprize). I managed to controll myself, and bought only two packs: a big box of Twinnings Chai tea and a bag of Tetley's black tea. These surely will keep me up and running during  the long and weary hours of the quickly approaching exam period. 
Have you got any tips what other kind of teas I should try? Don't hesitate, let me know!

All images are from http://weheartit.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment